TC Series D - Duplex Machining Centers
TC-160D 120" x 24" x 24"
TC-240D 200" x 24" x 24"
TC-320D 280" x 24" x 24"
The New Fryer TC-D Series features two traveling columns for the ultimate in versatility. Custom configured for your application, the machine can have horizontal, vertical or mixed spindles. The powerful Siemens control system allows separate programs to be run for each spindle. Please contact the factory for information and pricing on this special purpose machine tool.
MACHINE STANDARD FEATURES
- Two traveling columns with two spindles
- 6 axis movement 2 - 3 axis machines
- Two 24 tool high speed arm type ATC's
- Horizontal, Vertical or mixed spindles
- Extra large 150mm 40 taper 8,500 RPM spindle
- Semi guarding with full back and sides – full guarding available optionally
- High speed rigid tap with peck feature
- High intensity LED work lamp
- All axes laser calibrated & ballbar verified
- One year parts and labor warranty
CNC CONTROL FEATURES
- Fryer – Siemens TOUCH 2100 CNC CONTROL
- Dual channel – separate programs for each column with full collision avoidance.
- One button fast setup - simplifies setup process
- Simple menu programming - no codes of any kind
- Powerful G code editor - runs standard Fanuc G code
- Simultaneous verify - makes programming faster and easier
- Handwheel run feature - makes proving out programs safer
- 15" Touch screen color display
- USB file transfer
Heavy duty base with fixed table. Large linear guide ways. Swiss made high precision rack and pinion drive for X axis.